Proxxon Engraving tool kit GG 12 (12V DC)Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
This complete engraving kit includes everything needed for an introduction to engraving, including a mains adapter, traceable stencils, grinding bits, and a carry case to contain the kit.
A spherical-head diamond bit is included for engraving text and line work. Silicon carbide bits in both conical and bullet shapes are included for frosting glass, as well as two corundum grinding bits in ball and cylinder shapes.
- 5 bits and cutters supplied in a plastic case
- 12VDC adapter supplying at least 1A
- text and graphic traceable stencils
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- speed: 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 25W
- accepts 2.35mm shafts
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 145g
- length: 50mm
Shank size of bits are 2.4mm (3/32")
Ideal in my printmaking studio9 December 2012I bought this to use for additional mark making in copper plate etching. It is so easy to use and makes a variety of marks from the finest dots to heavier lines. I am very happy with this tool and even happier at the expert advice given on the phone prior to purchase.