This tool lends itself to hundreds of processes, from milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving and signing, to working with steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
The fine nature, ergonomics and flexibility of cutters makes this tool ideal for electronic hobbyists, model builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
This tool is part of The E-specification series, and has a variable electronic speed controller. We package this model-building and engraving set with a carrying case, a power supply, and a selection of bits and cutters.
The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant for wet grinding and cutting.
- six high-concentricity steel collets: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, and 3.2mm, with closure nut
- 34 bits and cutters supplied in a plastic case
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- matching 1A, 12V-18VDC mains adapter 240 volt
- speed: 5,000rpm to 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 40W
- 20mm Micromot-system collar
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 230g
- length: 220mm
- width at widest point is 35mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
Packed in an attractive plastic case,
with 34 industrial respectively dental quality bits and cutters.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.