The long neck of this tool offers itself to applications such as internal grinding and use in slots and channels. Because the neck is turned and perfectly parallel, it can be securely mounted in a high precision environment or for CNC contexts.
Ideal for precision mechanics, model builders, jewellers, opticians, artists and electronic enthusiasts, this high-revving, low-noise tool offers a variable electronic speed control. The ground steel spindle runs in a ball-bearing assembly offering maximum radial runout of less than 0.03mm. Perfect for solid tungsten-carbide cutters and PCB-industry drills.
The 100W internal motor is quiet and carefully balanced, and can be used for everything from drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, to cutting, carving, and engraving processes.
- six high-concentricity steel collets: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, and 3.2mm, with closure nut
- wrench for collet adjustment
- Bit holder for storing rotating bits and cutters (Please note there are no accessories)
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- speed: 5,000rpm to 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 100W
- 20mm Micromot-system collar
- die-cast aluminium head
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 630g
- length: 300mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.