With the careful open wheel design, this sander is suitable for smoothing long edges, as well as ordinary end sections, radii, mitres, or flat surfaces at right angles.
We recommend its use on softwood and hardwood, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics, printed circuit board laminates, cork and rubber. Please choose the correct sanding discs from our range. A simple included chart indicates the recommended speeds for different materials. These are electronically variable.
The main body is made from ribbed die-cast aluminium, as opposed to inferior steel tube or sheet metal machines. The backing disc is machined flat, and driven by a double-ball-bearing spindle.
Self-adhesive sanding discs can be affixed firmly, and replaced quickly. A dry dust collection adapter is included to permit vacuum extraction of sanding particulates.
- 1 x fine 250mm sanding disc, 240 grit
- 1 x coarse 250mm sanding disc, 80 grit
- mitre gauge
- speed: 250m/min to 750m/min
- disc diameter: 250mm
- die-cast aluminium housing
- quiet toothed belt reduction (7.3:1)
- dimensions: 330mm x 280mm x 230mm
- table size: 275mm x 105mm
- table inclination: -15 degrees to +45 degrees
Extra sanding discs availble below:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.