With the careful open wheel design, this sander is suitable for sanding long edges, end sections, radii, mitres, and, by turning the workpiece over - accurate flat surfaces at right angles.
We recommend its use on softwood and hardwood, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics, printed circuit board laminates, cork and rubber. Please choose the correct sanding discs from our range. A simple included chart indicates the recommended speeds for different materials. These are electronically variable.
The main body is made from ribbed die-cast aluminium, as opposed to inferior steel tube or sheet metal machines. The backing disc is machined flat, and driven by a double-ball-bearing spindle.
Self-adhesive sanding discs can be affixed firmly, and replaced quickly. A dry dust collection adapter is included to permit vacuum extraction of sanding particulates.
- 1 x fine 250mm sanding disc, 240 grit
- 1 x coarse 250mm sanding disc, 80 grit
- mitre gauge
- 240 volt 140 watt
- Electronic speed control speed: 250m/min to 750m/min
- disc diameter: 250mm
- die-cast aluminium housing
- quiet toothed belt reduction (7.3:1)
- dimensions: 330mm x 280mm x 230mm
- table size: 275mm x 105mm
- table inclination: -15 degrees to +45 degrees
- Maximum sanding height 135mm
- Weight 7kg
Extra sanding discs availble below:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.