The freely moving upper blade-chuck accepts both pin- and plain-end blades. The slender overarm gives you a clear view of the work piece.
An air blower with an adjustable nozzle provides dispersal of swarf so the cutting line is always visible. The machine base is made from cast iron and is rubber-footed for vibration-free operation, but can also be screwed down.
The entire table can be inclined at angles up to 45 degrees for mitre sawing, and has a channel supporting the connection of a vacuum cleaner.
- max power consumption: 205W
- speed: 990 spm or 1,500 spm
- stroke: 19mm
- throat: 400mm
- maximum depth of cut, flat: 50mm
- maximum depth of cut, inclined: 25mm
- table size: 360mm x 180mm
- overall size: 530mm x 270mm x 300mm
- mass: 20kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.