- Variable speed
- Blade wear compensation
- Integral dust blower and dust extraction port
- c/w calibrated rip fence and slide mitre fence
Designed with model making and fine detail work in mind, this lightweight fret saw 'ticks all the boxes' in the 'must have' list. Accurate, easy to use, variable speed, blade wear compensation / length adjustment, adjustable blade guide / hold-down, integral dust blower, dust extraction port. A surprisingly robust and generous table (160 x 160mm) is fitted with a calibrated rip fence and slide mitre fence, this surmounts a sturdy ABS base with a side door for easy access to the bottom blade clamp assembly, the whole supports the die-cast aluminium saw frame with a throat of 300mm and a simple but very effective tensioning head with integrated blower. Takes standard unpinned fretsaw blades.
- Max Depth of Cut 40mm (soft wood)
- Max Depth of Cut 10mm (hard wood)
- Max Depth of Cut 4mm (printed circuit board laminate)
- Max Depth of Cut 2mm (Non Ferrous Metal)
- Nett Weight 3.0kg
- Power 85W
- Variable speed: 150rpm to 2,500rpm
- Table Size 160 x 160mm
- Adjustable head
- Mitre fence and stop with scale
- 3 x coarse-toothed blades, 14 teeth/inch (pinless)
- 2 x fine-toothed blades, 41 teeth/inch (pinless)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.