The MICROMOT 50/EF is slim, light and easily handled. The electronic variable-speed controller provides high torque even at lower speeds, and the quick-action chuck allows you to fit drills or tools of various shaft sizes, but also high-quality Proxxon collets if you choose.
The case includes a 20mm machined front collar, which allows you to mount the tool in The adapters and accessories.
- high-concentricity keyless chuck
- speed: 5,000rpm to 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 40W
- keyless chuck capacity: 0.3mm to 3.2mm
- 20mm Micromot-system collar
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 230g
- length: 220mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.