This tool lends itself to hundreds of processes, from milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving and signing, to working with steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
The fine nature, ergonomics and flexibility of cutters makes this tool ideal for electronic hobbyists, model builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
This tool is part of The E-specification series, and has a variable electronic speed controller.
The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant for wet grinding and cutting.
- six high-concentricity steel collets: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, and 3.2mm, with closure nut
- speed: 5,000rpm to 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 40W
- 20mm Micromot-system collar
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 230g
- length: 220mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.