Dremel 409 - Emery Cut-off Wheels, 36pc
- 36 piece
- 24mm (15/16") diameter cut-off wheels
- 0.59mm (0.023" thick
- For cutting metal with limited use on wood and plastic
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge
- Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them
- Use with an 1/16 inch screw mandrel; not included
- For use with Dremel rotary tools
Recommended Speed Settings
- plastic - 10-15,000 RPM
- hard and soft woods - 20-35,000 RPM
- aluminum, brass, ceramic, copper, stone, shell and steel - 35,000 RPM
Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of materials—including metal, wood and ceramics. You can use it to cut screws and rusted bolts, make slots in screw heads, trim castings and more.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.