The Dremel Mini Saw attaches to the rotary tool in seconds and makes clean, straight, perpendicular cuts up to 1/4 inch thick. Works great in wood and all wood-like materials. Use for DIY, hobbies, crafts and modeling.
- Quick connect system attaches to your rotary tool in seconds
- Make clean, straight perpendicular cuts up to 1/4 inch thick
- Angled throat allows for straight, perpendicular cuts
- Clear housing for better visibility
- Directional guide indicates direction of cut and line of cut
- Lower guard retracts when not in use to ensure safety
Dremel models: 4300, 4200*, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 200, 285, 100, 275, 8220, 8200, 8100, 800. *Compatible with the 4200 when used with the 4200 Attachment Adapter found in your Dremel 4200 kit.