Iwata Eclipse Series HP-CS Gravity Airbrush
The Iwata Eclipse range of airbrushes are the ultimate in versatility, reliability and performance. Iwata designed these airbrushes as multi-purpose, high paint flow, and high detail to cover a wide range of uses. They have exceeded their expectations as being a general purpose airbrush and have established a new standard for excellence where precise control of spray is required, as well as applying moderate to large amounts of spray to areas with heavier paints such as enamels, oils and acrylics. The Eclipse Series have the most versatile spray pattern in the range of Iwata airbrushes.
The drop in hardened stainless steel nozzles are self centering for perfect alignment and quick and easy assembly. This makes the Eclipse airbrushes the easiest to clean and maintain.
The Eclipse HP-CS is excellent for these applications:
- Nail Art
- Body Art
- Fine Art
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
- Cake Decorating
The Eclipse CS features:
- Gravity-feed with large 1/3oz (9ml) cup with lid.
- Dual action
- 0.35mm needle and nozzle designed for spraying heavier paints, while maintaining high detail spray characteristics
- Fine detail to 2" (0.35mm to 50mm) spray pattern
- Funnel shaped cup for ease of cleaning and efficient paint flow
- Drop-in, self-centering nozzle for perfect alignment and ease of assembly
- PTFE solvent-proof needle packing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.