IWATA NEO SERIES HP.CN Gravity Dual-Action Airbrush .35mm
Iwata NEO CN Gravity Dual-Action Airbrush
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors. The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush is preferred when working in small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail.
The interchangeable gravity-feed cups offer paint capacity options. The larger size offers easy in-cup paint mixing. The medium size makes it easy to see over and good to view the working surface. The no-cup option is great for quick touch-ups when only a tiny amount of paint is needed.
Typical gravity-feed airbrush applications include:
- Cake Decorating
- Bakery Crafts
- Miniature Hobbies
- Finger Nail Art
- Photo Retouching
The Neo for Iwata CN gravity feed airbrush features:
- A 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns
- Interchangeable large 9ml (1/3oz) and medium 1.8ml (1/16oz) cups designed with a funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow. (Both cups are included with airbrush).
- Airbrush will hold 0.9ml (1/32oz) without a cup attached
- Fine detail to 1" (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Gravity feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 5 and 35 psi. Ideal for use with smaller air compressors.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.