Iwata NEO BCN Dual-Action Airbrush
The Neo Series are versatile, value-priced airbrushes that can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums. Plus they are easy to use and clean. Iwata-Medea produced the Neo Series airbrushes to perform well at lower air pressures when used with smaller air compressors.
The Neo for Iwata BCN siphon feed airbrush is preferred when working in medium to large sized areas with a larger amount of paint. Siphon feed airbrushes require slightly higher air pressures to pull paint up from inside the attached bottle.
Siphon feed bottles have more paint capacity and since they are interchangeable, extra bottles can be filled with a variety of colours to make for quick colour changes.
The Neo Series airbrushes are much better quality than the cheap copies of Iwata airbrushes that are available on the market, and are suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications.
The Neo for Iwata BCN gravity feed airbrush is excellent for these applications:
- Body Art
- Custom Automotive
- T-Shirt/Textile Painting
- Cake Decorating
- Sign Painting
- Mural Painting
- Model Painting
- Hobby and Craft
The Neo for Iwata BCN siphon feed airbrush features:
- Larger 0.5mm needle and nozzle combination for high performance, general purpose, high paint flow spraying and wider spray patterns
- 0.5mm nozzle suitable for thicker or heavier paints
- Includes a 1oz. Bottle (also compatible with other sizes of Iwata bottles)
- Fine detail to 1.5" (0.5mm to 38mm) spray pattern with the one size nozzle
- Siphon feed
- Air Pressure: Recommended operation is between 10 and 60 psi.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.