This compact and powerful little sander incorporates a left-justified belt that allows you to work right to the edges/corners of surfaces. The spring tensioning system allows you to replace sanding belts without the need for tools, and the rollers are carefully designed to prevent lateral roll-off.
Using the included screw-clamp, the belt sander can be inverted and fastened to the bench to be used as a workstation. To get you started, we include ten corundum (aluminium oxide) belts.
- five 120grit and five 240grit grinding belts
- delivered in a durable polypropylene carry case
- clamp for operation as a bench-mounted workstation
- speed: 160mpm
- sanding area: 60mm by 40mm
- maximum power consumption: 150W
- quiet running gearbox
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass: 700g
- length: 175mm
- EU Class-2 insulation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.