Dremel 1-1/4" Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel (Pack of 20) #426B
A cutting disc made of a hard abrasive and reinforced with fiberglass. It is 0.045" (1.2 mm) thick with a diameter of 1-1/4" (32.0 mm).
Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of materials—including metal, wood and ceramics. You can use it to cut screws and rusted bolts, make slots in screw heads, trim castings and more.
• For best results, insert an accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
• Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.
• Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.