Dremel 654 -1/4 inch STRAIGHT Router Bit
- Dremel 654
- 6.35mm (1/4") cut
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank
- Made of high speed steel
- Cuts a flat bottomed groove in bottom of material or square cut on edge of material
- Use for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials
- Use with Dremel #230 and #330 Router Attachments and #231 Shaper/Router Table; not included
Ideal for routing, inlaying and mortising in wood and other soft materials.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps your accessory bits last longer.
* Speed for light cuts, caution burning on deep grooves.
** Depending on cutting direction relative to grain
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.