ROUND Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Dremel 9905
- 3.2mm (1/8") round cutting head
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank
- Comes in retail packaging
- Ideal for shaping, grinding and smoothing hard materials such as: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Cutting Lube
- use with either Dremel #480 collet or Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.