Dremel 9911 - BUD Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- 1/8 inch shank
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials
- Shapes, smoothes or grinds especially hard materials such as stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Cut Lube
- use with either Dremel #480 collet or Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.