Dremel Tungsten Carbide Cutter 3.2mm #9909
Dremel 9909 - Cone Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- 3.2mm (1/8") shank
- Comes in retail packaging
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Ideal for shaping, griding or smoothing hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Cutting Lube
- use with either Dremel #480 collet or Dremel 3 jaw Chuck #4486
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.