Bench drill machine TBM 220 (28 128)
Machined worktop of high quality, ribbed die-cast aluminium (220 x 120mm). Adjustable fence with scale. Solid, hard-chromed steel column, 340mm high, 20mm diameter. Super stable die-cast head with VDE approved 220 - 240V motor. Very quiet and of long life expectancy type.
Power transmission by aluminium pulleys and flat belt. Three spindle speeds (triple torque at low speeds). Feed lever with adjustable depth scale.
- 220 - 240V. 85W. 50 - 60Hz.
- Spindle speeds of 1,800, 4,700 and 8,500 rpm.
- Extremely high rotational accuracy, 30mm feed.
- Throat depth (column to drill spindle) 140mm.
- Distance between bottom of collet nut and base of drill is 140mm (max)
- Six triple slit precision collets for shaft sizes 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 - 3.2mm are included.
- 3/8" thread.
- Weight 3.3kg.
Please Note: The vise pictured is not supplied but is available as a separate accessory
Below are extra accessories that are available separately for the TBM 220:
A micro chuck which can also be used with the 3.2mm collet for micro drill bit sizes from .35mm - 1.0mm
Proxxon Micromot Machine Vise MS4 - 50mm Jaws - pictured but not included and available separately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.