Iwata Power Jet Pro is a unique, feature rich dual-station airbrush compressor with low to high output from 1-70 PSI. It is completely set up to conveniently and independently operate two airbrushes at a time.
Auto shut-off technology enables the compressor to shut itself off when not in use. This feature upgrade is known to lengthen the life span of the compressor motor because it reduces the workload of the motor over time. Two fully adjustable, mounted air regulators allow you to independently control air pressure to two airbrushes with two mounted gauges that displays precise air pressure. Two moisture filters prevent pulsation and trap condensation, delivering clean, dry air. Iwata Power Jet Pro has a 1/6 hp motor and a 2 litre air storage tank. The modern Iwata Power Jet Pro allows easy-access to the air intake filter for quick filter changes. The protective outer case adds durability and has two mounted airbrush holders so that you can conveniently rest your airbrushes when not in use.
Iwata Power Jet Pro comes with two high strength polyurethane air hoses for Iwata airbrushes that attach to the compressor with convenient quick disconnect fittings. We include an extra air intake filter and adapter fittings for Badger, Aztek and Paasche brand airbrushes. Also included is a detailed operation manual.
- Zero pulsation
- Air reserve for spraying at higher air pressures
- Typically, stored-air normally cools, which is better for maximum moisture separation
- DUAL Adjustable pressure regulators
- DUAL Moisture filters
- DUAL Mounted pressure gauges
- DUAL Quick disconnect ports
- Two Coiled Air hoses with fittings
- DUAL Built-in airbrush holders
- A Strong protective outer case
- 2 - litre air storage tank
- Air Flow 34 L.P.M
- Working Pressure 1 - 70psi
- Size: 33 x 23 x 18 cm
- Weight 11.9 kgs