For perfect surfaces even in tight spots: For finishing of blank surfaces, cleaning, rust removal, for the "finishing touches" after varnishing. Accessories are only 50mm in diameter.
Balanced special motor, powerful, quiet and long-lasting. Quiet planetary gear in die-cast aluminium housing and continuously variable speed control (full-wave electronics) for low and constant speeds even during high contact pressure.
Main housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft component. Securely stored in stylish case made of high-grade polypropylene with original equipment for immediate use.
The heart of our MICROMOT precision tools for 240V:
- Rubber backing disc with hook-and-loop fastening surface
- Polishing sponge (medium hard)
- Lambswool polishing disc
- Polishing felt (medium hard) for metals including non-ferrous
- 12 sanding discs 2000 grit silicon carbide
- NIGRIN polishing emulsion 75ml
- Microfibre finishing cloth
- Input 220 - 240V AC 100w
- speed range 800 - 2500 rpm
- tool length 270mm
- tool weight 720g
- Class 2 double insulation
NO 28 660
Packed in storage case, including extensive original equipment for immediate use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.