Milling machine FF 230 (220-240V)
This mill features a headstock that swivels through 360 degree range with indicator readout.
Its height is varied via a zero-adjustable handwheel, which is also used as fine feed when milling, with a scale of 1mm of travel per revolution.
The quill and headstock can be locked in position, which is essential when milling. The powerful motor drives the spindle via a V-profiled belt, yielding high torque even at lower speeds.
We provide a set of three toolholding collets and a solid T-slotted table as standard.
- zero-adjustable handwheels on all three axes
- T-slotted XY mill table
- 6mm, 8mm, 10mm collet set
- 220-240v 140W. 50/60Hz.
- spindle speeds: 280rpm, 550rpm, 870rpm, 1200rpm, 1500rpm, 2200rpm
- X-travel: 170mm
- Y-travel: 65mm
- Quill travel: 30mm
- table dimensions: 270mm x 80mm
- column: 35mm diameter x 400mm
- maximum height: 180mm
- depth: 130mm
- overall height: approximately 500mm
- mass: approximately 17kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.