Milling Machine FF 230 (220-240V)
This mill features a headstock that swivels through 360 degree range with indicator readout.
Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable handwheel, also used as fine feed when milling (one revolution equals 1mm travel). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, essential when milling. The powerful motor effects drive via a poly-V belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds. Collets of 6 - 8 and 10mm are included. The solid table is T-slotted to the MICROMOT standard of 12 x 6 x 5mm.
- zero-adjustable handwheels on all three axes
- T-slotted XY mill table
- 6mm, 8mm, 10mm collet set
- 220-240v 140W. 50/60Hz.
- spindle speeds: 280rpm, 550rpm, 870rpm, 1200rpm, 1500rpm, 2200rpm
- X-travel: 170mm
- Y-travel: 65mm
- Quill travel: 30mm
- table dimensions: 270mm x 80mm
- column: 35mm diameter x 400mm
- maximum height: 180mm
- depth: 130mm
- overall height: approximately 500mm
- mass: approximately 17kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hobby Tools Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.