Proxxon Micro Metalturning Lathe FD 150/E - "Complete Kit"
Precision lathe FD 150/E for small work using steel, aluminium, brass and plastics.
Some of the key features at a glance:
- Accurate lathe bed made from cast aluminium
- The spindle made from die-cast aluminium
- Has a speed range of 500-5000rpm
- Head-stock suitable to take ER11 collets
- Tail-stock has a MK0/short bore
- Quick change tool post for 6mm tooling
High speed miniature precision lathe with 2-stage belt drive and additional electronic speed control for spindle speeds up to 5,000rpm. High spindle power at low speeds for larger work pieces and for the appropriate cutting speed even for smallest pieces. For facing and longitudinal turning, for boring, taper turning, grooving, parting and drilling. Complete with three-jaw chuck and live centre.
Machine bed with dovetail guides of hard-anodised extruded aluminium.
Die-cast aluminium head-stock spindle. With quiet, special DC motor, 2-stage belt drive and additional electronic speed control for high spindle power at low speeds for larger work pieces and for the appropriate cutting speed, even for the smallest pieces. Main switch with emergency stop function and restart protection. Precision bearing mounted main spindle with continuous 8.5mm bore. Mounting for optional ER 11 type collets.
Three-jaw chuck included, self-centering. Inside jaws 1.5 - 32mm diameter, outside jaws 20 - 60mm diameter.
Precision detailed die-cast aluminium tail-stock with lockable spindle and live centre (fitting MT0 / short).
Support: To be shifted manually on the bed and clamped with lever. Rotatable quick-remove tool post for turning tools 6 x 6mm.
Processing via top slide (60mm, travel distance Z) and cross slide (40mm, travel distance X). The angle adjustment of the upper carriage makes it possible to turn tapers up to +/- 45°.
Hand-wheels with zero adjustable scale ring (1 division = 0.05mm, 1 revolution = 1.0mm).
- integral electronic speed controller plus 2-ratio belt change
- three-jaw chuck
- live centre
- top slide for taper turning
- vernier caliper in photo is NOT included
- centre distance: 150mm
- swing: 55mm diameter
- height over cross slide: 33mm
- cross-slide travel: 40mm
- top slide travel: 60mm
- steel tool-holder: accepts 6mm x 6mm cutters
- spindle bore: 8.5mm
- spindle speeds with continuous variation: 500-2500 rev/min, 1000-5000 rev/min
- tail-stock spindle: MT1 bore (short)
- tail-stock travel: 30mm
- internal chucking capacity: 1.5mm - 32mm
- external chucking capacity: 20mm - 60mm
- hand-wheel resolution: 1 revolution = 1mm feed (20 divisions)
- mass: 5.1kg
- dimensions: 450mm x 230mm x 205mm
This complete package includes the following items:
- ROEHM drill chuck (0.5 - 6.5mm) with Arbor (24152)
Industrial quality drill chuck with high concentricity, for mounting in the FD 150/E lathe tailstock. Otherwise rated up to 10,000 rev/min and supplied with arbor B10 x MT0 (short).
Meeting standard DIN 6499/B, this set of seven ER 11 collets plus collet nut offers high workpiece concentricity.
May be reduced up to 0.5mm below their nominal diameter (intermediate sizes not required). D = 11.5mm, L = 18mm. One each of 2.0 - 2.5 - 3.0 - 4.0 - 5.0 - 6.0 and 7.0mm are included. With clamping nut M 16 x 1. Suitable for the main spindle of the FD 150/E. Supplied in a wooden box, including spanner.
- Proxxon 4-Jaw-Self-Centering-Chuck for FD 150
Used to clamp cylindrical, square or octagonal work pieces. High accuracy. Clamping range with reversible jaws from 1 - 20mm (inside) and 20 - 50mm (outside). Ø 50mm.
- 6-piece HSS lathe tool set for FD 150/E
Ground from high quality 5% cobalt high speed steel. One each boring, roughing, parting, finishing, right hand, left hand. Size 6 x 6 x 60mm and supplied in a wooden box.
- 1 x boring tool
- 1 x roughing tool
- 1 x parting tool
- 1 x finishing tool
- 1 x right hand turning tool
- 1 x left hand turning tool
- wooden storage box